Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chicks Rule!


I just loved this one of Olivia in the chicken suit! She is too cute! Patiently awaiting my new camera too! Yippee! I am finally upgrading my 20D to the 40D & using the 20D as my backup. So I will be selling my trusty old Digital Rebel that I bought Dec. 2003 that restarted my passion for photography from my high school days. I am also working on some newborn pics from a recent session. I watched the Batchelorette last night & was pleasantly surprised she picked Jesse the snowboarder. I like both guys, but there was something about Jesse! :)

1 comment:

Jody Cooper Photography said...

Right On! I love that you posted that you watched The Bachlorette! I was gunning for Jason, but was also happy with Jesse as well! Thanks for sharing! :)
Jody Cooper Photography, NM