Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Salinas Family Makes A Stop In NM!


The Salinas family came to town! I was great to see them all! The kids have grown so much & I finally had a chance to meet the baby, Lily! They are all so cute! They rode into town about 6pm 9/9 & then headed out around 11am the next day. Then they called to tell me they had gotten about 10 min down the rode & the moving truck their friends Jose & Amanda were driving for them had started acting up. So they were still in town. I headed over & after many phone calls & deciding what could be done the Penske company sent over 3 guys to help unload & reload ALL of their stuff onto a new truck. By this time of day they decided to stay another night here in lovely Alamogordo. When they tried to get a room they were all booked due to Transformers 2 being filmed here at White Sands. They ended up crashing at my house for the night & were off the next morning to make up time to get to Vandenberg AFB. I called that night & they were about 50 miles from Phoenix, where they planned to stay the night. They should be in CA by now! LOL!

No comments: