Thursday, April 23, 2009

April is flying by! Soon it will be May!


April is almost on it's way out! This year is passing quickly. I think due to in part being busy! Which is always a good thing! Last weekend I photographed a military family that is facing a deployment. It was an honor to photograph them knowing the sacrifice they make. I loved this shot included above! This week I had a cute little 6mos old, a high school senior, & a family session this weekend. I have a lot of work to get done before my big roadtrip to VA for my little Sister, Ashley's college graduation from VCU. I can't wait to see my family & some friends while we are in town. Also will have some shooting opportunities too! Should be lots of fun!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

awww :( how sad!!! this makes me wanna cry :(